December 01, 2008

Very Sick

I just called Shirley thinking we could have lunch today and found out she is really, really sick right now. All I could find out is that she has a really bad headache and is really nauseated. I knew in the last couple of days something wasn't right. She has been so pale and Saturday night she told me her entire stomach hurt. I do know that Mike is with her right now and she does have a call into her nurse.

I am begging everyone who reads this blog to pray for her. Please pray for Shirley to feel better. I will update when I know more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had such a great Thanksgiving. As always, you're in my prayers.

Dusty

Anonymous said...

LORD FATHER PUT YOUR LOVING AND HEALING HAND ON MY SISTER SHIRLEY. RELIEVE HER OF THESE SYMTOMS OF THIS TERRIBLE DISEASE. PUT YOUR HAND ON MY FAMILY AND GIVE THEM GRACE FOR PATIENTS WITH HELPING HER WATCH OVER HER HUSBAND AND GIVE HIM COMPASSION AND GRACE TO ENDOR WITH SHILREY,
IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Anonymous said...

Thinking and praying for you.

Diana