December 01, 2008

It's Been Rough

From what I found out tonight, Shirley has had a terrible headache that has gone on for 3 weeks (of course without telling anyone). She is very stubborn. She did talk to her nurse Doug and they are going to schedule a CT Scan of her head. If I have anything to do with it, it will be done tomorrow.

I know Shirley is scared and she sounds like she is in so much pain. Not much for talking to too many people right now. I know she apreciates your prayers and your comments. She gets all your comments through her email so keep sending them.

Let's hope we can get this CT scan done and find out this is just a side effect from this last treatment she had.

Update tomorow.....We put all of our trust and faith in Jesus Christ and know that his will be done. As Shirley reminds me constantly...It's in God's Hands. Amen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE KNOW GOD HAS A PLAN AND THROUGH THE LOVE FOR YOU SHIRLEY THE FAMILY HAS FOR YOU I HOPE IT HELPS YOU THROUGH THIS SICKNESS. MY PRAYER IS THAT GOD COMFORTS YOUR HEART AND SOUL AS WELL AS THE FAMILIES. FOR HEALING OF BODY SOUL AND MIND. I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART SIS AND WILL BE THERE IN A MOMENTS NOTICE DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASK FOR HELP,RELIEF OR JUST AN EAR WE ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU , MIKE AND THE KIDS.
MY LIFE IS SO FULL JUST HAVING A FAMILY AS CRAZY AND ZANY AS OURS THAT LIFE IS WHAT IT IS... LOVE
LOVE YOU, TEAR

Tina Sanders (Zutterman) said...

Shirley -

You are in my thoughts and prayers everyday.

Tina Sanders (Zutterman)

Anonymous said...

Always in my thoughts and prayers.

Diana