November 28, 2008

The Best Thanksgiving Ever

Shirley Marie Holding Kaitlyn Marie
2nd Best Dog Ever - Sue





I have to say that we definitely pulled off the best one ever. And it was a group effort. I will never forget the feeling I had when right before we sat down to dinner I looked out at my entire family and extended family and saw them all together . It was so warm and actually indescribable. I really tried to tell them how thankful I am for all of them, I hope they know that. Our dinner was awesome and I don't mean just the turkey. The dishes and dessert everyone brought was incredible. I did take some pictures but unfortunately they aren't the best.

And Now.....CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoo Hoo!!!!! I can't wait.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IT LOOKS LIKE YOU DID A GREAT JOB TREE, I WISH I COULD OF MADE IT BUT THANK YOU FOR SHOWING PICTURES OF EVERYONE IT HELPS TO SEE EVERYONE WHEN YOU LIVE SO FAR AWAY. AND SHIRLEY YOU LOOK MARVELOUS AS ALWAYS KID.
LOVE TO ALL
TEAR LYNN