December 03, 2008

Making Progress

I did talk to Shirley a little bit ago. I know last night got bad again. The headache and the stomach ache. But this morning my phone rang and it was the voice of a Shirley who definitely was at least a little better. I will take a little better because maybe it will get even better than that.

This weekend we have to concentrate on getting grandma's estate sale done. After that, we are concentrating on Christmas. And if we have to go decorate Shirley's house with her awesome Santas then we will.

Shirley you are awesome. I know this feels really rough and it's really hard, but we see something different. We see a fighter. We see somebody who is not giving up. Every person I talk to talks about what a fighter you are and how strong you are. So you remember that. And you keep fighting.

Everybody make sure to come to the estate sale. It's in the paper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SHIRLEY YOU ARE THE SUPER HERO THAT WE ALL WANT TO BE. YOU ARE THE MOST INSPIRATIONAL PERSON I KNOW YOU WERE ALWAYS THAT WAY TO ME AND MY CHILDREN AND HUSBAND. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH CALL I HAVE AN EAR IF YOU NEED ME CALL I'LL BE THERE.
TEAR