December 22, 2008

Sitting At My Computer

And I am realizing that I will probably never instant message Shirley ever again. We have talked on Instant Messenger at our jobs for at least the last 5 years. And we normally talk every single day. Even if it's just a "hey how are you". That makes me sad. And angry.

I have not talked to Shirley yet this morning but I did just talk to mom. She made Shirley some potato soup and homemade bread. Isn't she a good mom!!!! We have the best family. Everyone has been there for Shirley and I don't know about everyone else, but I could not ask for more loving and more supportive parents or brothers and sisters (and that includes my in-laws). As difficult as this whole experience is, you realize how awesome your family is. I'm not sure I will make it through all of this, but they definitely give me hope.

I will update later today...

Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am checking on you all. I wish I had great words of wisdom to share. I can't even imagine the saddness you all are facing and dealing with everyday.
I do know as you do GOD is real, he has a plan, and we will forever live in his palace.
My Teresa, thank you for writing and keeping the updates going. Your friendship with Shirley is amazing and inspiring. Take care of yourself honey.
Shirley, wishing you a peaceful and painless night. Sweet Dreams
Love,
Robin