June 29, 2009

So Much To Tell...

Very busy weekend...again. Are you shocked? The boys (Nik and Jake) actually spent the weekend with grandma and grandpa. Helping out dad, playing games with mom. Nice break for me.

We started out Friday having dinner and drinks with Timmy and Bea. After one pitcher of Margaritas, my brother had me convinced to fly again. We started planning an all family trip to Mexico. Oh and by all family...that means no kids. Just like our trip to Vegas for Shirley's birthday a couple of years ago. We look back and realize how important that trip was...you never know how important this one might be. I am starting to come to terms with my fear of flying...I realized that if the plane goes down and I die...I will see Shirley that day. So it would be a wonderful day!!!!! And I would have a lot of my family with me. Don't get me wrong...there will still be lots of alcohol and heavy drugs. We are planning this trip early next year...maybe January or February.

Saturday we did go to the grad party for Phillip and Joe. Yea!!! That was a lot of fun. And the weather turned out great. Finished up the evening going to see The Proposal with Tom, Cindy, Brandon and Crystal.

Yesterday was catch up day. Getting ready for my big Colorado trip this weekend. Only a 4 day work week, let's hope it goes fast.

Love,

Teresa:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like fun. Every year, Misty, Wendy, and I go on a trip somewhere. Just us...well,except this year, my Aunt Joyce took us on a trip...

Dusty

Anonymous said...

That sounds like so much fun!!! Mexico is so beautiful.

Yea for 4 day work weeks!! :)

Tracy