June 26, 2009

Finally Friday!!!

A week full of emotions. I don't handle people dying very well, and this week was full of it. I think I am just jealous of these people getting to see my Shirley....and I don't get to.

O.K. so last night met the girls for dinner. A great time of course. I actually had a picture to post on here but I forgot the adaptor to download it with. Grrrr...that's frustrating. I got to laugh quite a bit so that helped.

Mr. Harley (Joe and Kelly's dog) seems to be doing better. I really am relieved to hear that. He did have to have some surgery so he is going to need some recovery time. We can deal with that.

So the weekend ahead is busy of course. Tonight I will be hanging out with Tim and Bea. Tomorrow we will be going to a graduation party...yea!!!! That definitely means family time!! Always good.

Everyone please be safe over the weekend...and we will talk again on Monday...starting the countdown for vacation...one week from tomorrow!

Love,

Teresa:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teresa

Hope you have a good weekend. With all this humidity Colorado sounds wonderful.

Tina

Anonymous said...

Hey Teresa, vacation definitely sounds good!! Last night my parents had their "Gospel Barn" it turned out very good! :) That was a blessing. Now the weekend is here and time for clean up.

Anyway I hope you have fun at the graduation party. I love those cuz there is alway good people & always good food. No better combination than that. ;)

Enjoy,
Tracy