June 18, 2009

New Name For Bad Dog


O.K. so new name for the dog. Still Sue...just added on a little. At night when I am with him, this dog stretches all of the time. And most people know I already call him Sue Pants or Sue Chow (he's part Chow)...just dumb. So now his official name is....Sue Chow Stretchy Pants. You really have to hear it to appreciate it. You have to sort of talk Chinese...
Anyway, that's my dumb story for the day. Had lunch with the ladies yesterday and it was really good. I survived. They make you really appreciate family. Actually...these last couple of weeks have made me appreciate the family I have. Awesome. I love them all.
Tonight Jakie has a baseball game. Hopefully the Twin Aunts will make it out to the game. It's supposed to be really hot so we will see.
Have a great day!!!
Love,
Teresa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Teresa,

I like your "new" name for your pooch lol it's funny ;) :-)

Tracy

Anonymous said...

Oh I forgot, I like the change of the format of the "look" of the blog. Not sure if it was like this yesterday cuz I didn't make it on but it's nice. :)

Tracy

Anonymous said...

Love the new pup name! I MUST meet him soon. :)

Love,
Teresa

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new dog name..that cracks me up. That's how we talk to my daughter, Bailey's, miniture Pom...her name is Sassy, but we call her Sassafrass...Have a great weekend.

Dusty