June 09, 2009

Lunch Today

Lunch today will be with Mom, Cindy and Kathy....at Bo Ling's. I'm already hungry.

I forgot to mention one of the best things that happened this past weekend. Mom has been working on 6 quits ...one for each family. And when she finished them, we would get to draw for a quilt. Well, Saturday night was the night. We each got to draw for our quilt. They were all so beautiful and so much love put into them. Of course we did have a sixth quilt...and not a sixth girl:( So mom is debating what to do with that quilt. It's almost too sad to actually think about. Shirley was really excited about getting a quilt. Of course mom had made her many things over the years...Oh well. I actually forgot to take pictures of the quilts. But I plan on doing that and will put them on here. Everyone will be jealous.

Aunt Carolyn and Uncle Dan should be here tomorrow. Party planning continues....

Love,

Teresa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was really sweet of Aunt Debbie to make those and a really great idea! I bet they really are so beautiful and I can't wait to see the pictures of them!

As always, I wish I could have made the trip with my mom and dad. :( They left today and should be there in about an hour your time. Anyway, I hope everyone takes lots of pictures so I can see them and imagine that I was there too celebrating with everyone!

Love you,
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Maybe your mom could give it to Sammy...:)