June 08, 2009

Camp Bow Wow

(Sue Chow wants his chair back!!! He is depressed.)


Just wanted to let everyone know that Mr. Sue...or Sue Chow as we like to call him .... because he is Chinese (not really), which is appropriate for me...considering I should be Chinese as much Chinese food as I eat, has an interview with Camp Bow Wow on Friday to see if he can stay there when we go to Colorado. They have it set up where I can see him on the internet whenever I want. I know I put the picture down below on my other post but I thought I would put it on this one too. Because they are both so cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

An interview! HAHA I am sure they will love him. He's too cute, Teresa.

Love,
Teresa

Anonymous said...

That's really cool about the dog camp how you can see him on line at any time! :) All this technology who would have ever thought lol ;)

Sounds like you all had a really good weekend and sounds like another one is ahead! Love all the pictures everyone looks great!

Love you,
Tracy