June 25, 2009

:(

Today isn't really working out the way I thought it would. I did have a great lunch with my sister Kathy. She lets me cry...

I'm so sad. I just read that Farrah Fawcett died of her cancer. And I know how sad the people who loved her are. It just makes my whole heart ache. But...Farrah Fawcett gets to meet Shirley today. (Kathy said she can feather Shirley's hair...she is funny).

I am also waiting to hear how Joe and Kelly's dog Harley is doing. He got sick yesterday and he is at the vet. At one point they thought he would be o.k. and now he's not doing so good. We love Harley.

So just another sad day...

Love,

Teresa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathy is stinkin funny, isn't she? Hang in there...

Dusty

Anonymous said...

That's so funny about the hair! lol :) I hope you have a really good time with the girls tonight!!

love you,
Tracy