June 08, 2009

Crazy Weekend






Jack and the bad dog!!!!
Well, another busy, crazy weekend. Friday night we all were at mom and dad's hanging out with Tear and Guy and Rachel and the kids. Saturday we were back out there, except this time Steve and Teresa had Niki, Jack and Kaitlyn (Joe and Kelly's kiddos). It was a full house and dad made his awesome Peppered Steak. Turned out perfect.
Steve spent the day giving rides in the boat on the pond. Of course it made dad a nervous wreck. We ate and visited all day. Nik and Jake stayed with Sam and Alex that night. Had a blast of course.
Sunday, Tommy and Cindy made breakfast for the crew and the kids spent a couple of hours swimming. Tear and Guy and Rachel left this morning ...headed back to West Virginia. We will spend this week gearing up for dad's big party on Saturday. Oh and Aunt Carolyn and Uncle Dan come to town Wednesday. Yea!!!! I cannot wait to see everyone this weekend.
I did visit Shirley yesterday. That does seem to be getting easier. Especially when I have Steve and the kids with me. They enjoy going there too. It was sad not having her with me with the busy weekend. There were times I felt lost. It will be the same this weekend.
I pray that everyone travels safely this week!!!
Love, Teresa





No comments: