June 04, 2009

No Longer Feeling Sorry for Myself

I had a great lunch. Mom, Kathy and Sammy all met me for lunch. Kathy brought me balloons. Mom and Sam made me cookies. We laughed a lot...cried a little. I realized having Sammy there for lunch was as close as I could get to having Shirley there. It made it a little better. We let Sam enter our circle of trust. Things talked about at our girl lunches cannot be repeated to the men.

It was nice. We talked about Shirley a lot. It felt good. I cannot express enough today how much I miss her. Especially today. The feeling is absolutely indescribable.

Love, Teresa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Teresa....Happy Birthday to you!!!

Glad you had a good lunch!!

Love,
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Teresa! I am so glad you had a good lunch with your family. Enjoy your day, you deserve it.

Tina

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!! Make a wish and eat some cake!

Love,
Teresa