June 01, 2009

Bzzzzzz.....




Boys got their hair buzzed. Alex came over to spend Saturday and Sunday with us. Saturday night we went to Joe and Kelly's to swim and hang out. While we were there, we decided that Aunt Kelly would shave the boys heads. It turned out awesome. And they loved it. It was a lot of fun. Enjoy the pictures of these goofy boys.
This is an emotional week for me. I cried all the way to work today and I have been crying all morning. Too many reasons to list but they are all about my Shirley. I miss her more than ever. I feel such an emptiness and loss right now. I need her. What an awful feeling to need something so bad but you will never have it again.

Thanks for reading...

Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it looks like the boys were enjoying :) Now they are going to have everyone wanting to rub their fussy heads lol ;)

Nice pictures sounds like it was a good weekend.

Love,
Tracy