June 19, 2009

Everybody is Gone...

I love this picture of her!!!! I remember just being happy she had an appetite to eat something.

Aunt Carol and Aunt Connie left this morning. The anticipation of the party and having all of our family in...it's over. And with our busy lives you can never spend as much as time as you want with everyone. So now I'm sad that they are all gone. I did tell Mom that I would love to go to West Viriginia some time next year to see everyone. I would also like to take a trip to Michigan and see everyone there. I think that would be fun. Driving of course!!!
It's Father's Day weekend. Yea! I love my daddy!! I think all of the parties and company wore him out. But hopefully he can handle us all a little bite more on Sunday.
I got to babysit a little red headed baby last night. I was looking at her and wondering if that was what Shirley looked like as a baby? I gave her a lot of extra love and imagined that maybe it was.
I know I say this a lot and I think it a million more times than I say it...but I miss her so much. I'm crying right now thinking about how sad I am without her. Nothing helps. It just sucks.
I will force myself to think of the good times we had and her beautiful happy face with a beautiful happy smile. And try to get through another day.
Have a happy weekend and have happy memories of our Shirley:)
Love,

Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Teresa,

We are up for the company :) It sounds like a fun road trip! lol :)

I know what you mean about not being able to spend any time with the people that come to visit. I feel that way whenever Grandma comes up here. I always have to work such long hours it seems & she gets worn out so fast and before I know it, it's time for her to fly back home. :( It really does suck!

Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Love,
Tracy