June 24, 2009

Heat Wave

Wow...it's hot here!!! Ridiculous!!! I hope everyone is sitting in air conditioning or a swimming pool.

Not much going on today. Sitting here working..which is not a good thing. Gives me too much time to think about how much I miss Shirley.

I am going out tomorrow night with the girls from high school....I love that. Getting excited for Colorado trip. This time last year, mom, Kathy, Shirley and I were planning our trip to St. Louis. That seems like it was yesterday. Time goes really fast...I used to hate that...not so sure I hate it anymore.

Everybody stay out of the heat if you can...

Love,

Teresa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad I live in the mountains with no humidity...

Dusty

Anonymous said...

Yeah it was hot today but I really wish I didn't have to work.I would have so loved to just lounge out by the pool all day long! I like it like this when I can enjoy it the way I want to. ;) It was just one of those days you don't really get dressed...just a bathing suit and sun screen, you're good to go ;)

Hope you stayed cool enough anyway!

Love,
Tracy