June 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Alex


And I thought I was sad on my birthday. I couldn't believe I woke up this morning and realized Alex would have to celebrate his birthday without his momma. How sad for a 14 year old boy. Something he will never, ever forget. So unfair. She loved her kids birthdays and made them special.

Tom is having a family part for him tonight and we will go over and help celebrate. I know it won't replace Shirley, but I will hug him and love him as much as I can.
I believe Aunt Carolyn and Uncle Dan are here. We will probably see them this evening. Have a great day.
Love, Teresa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks like Shirley, doesn't he? Have a great day, Teresa..

Dusty

Anonymous said...

Hey Teresa,

I know you have been very busy with Sue's interview & preprations for the big party today and everything...but I wanted to tell you I hope you all have a lot of fun today!!! :) It sounds like the set up for when he gets there is going to be really great!

Also heard that Sue's interview went well. :) That's great!!

Anyway, I hope everyone has fun today and the weather is perfect! It's been cloudy all day here...so I hope it's very sunny there! :)

love you,
Tracy