June 02, 2009

It's Official


Nik (my 17 year old son) is officially employed at Hermes. He starts tomorrow. A nice, hot, summer job to keep him out of trouble. Yea!!!! I'm not sure he is too thrilled about it but I am. I think Kelsey will be happy too.
Mom is getting some replies for dad's birthday. It sounds like it will be a really good crowd. Tear and Guy and Rachel should be heading in town this weekend. It's going to be busy.
I will let you in on something weird that happens to me. I'm sure I am not the only one. And if I am, please don't get the straight jacket. Sometimes, just out of nowhere, I can look at a crowd and I swear I see Shirley. I will see people walking toward me and I can see her smiling face, red hair, and she will be waving at me. It always makes me happy...so I am sure my mind does that for that reason. I can almost pretend she is coming to see me. But then she is gone. So it's a little sad.
Oh well, enough of that. Have a great day!!!
Love, Teresa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did that with my Grandma, too.

Dusty

Anonymous said...

I think it's nice, not crazy. :)

Tracy

Kathy said...

I get to have lunch with Teresa tomorrow...It is her birthday. I know this day will be hard, but I told her 'no crying on my watch'. We'll see how that works out. Anyway, I am sure it will be Chinese and it will be a great time. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERESA!!