June 17, 2009

Lunch...

Having lunch with crazy ladies today. Mom, Kathy, Cindy, Aunt Carol and Aunt Connie. Woo Hoo!!! Of course Chinese Buffet. I am excited and happy they could find time to come and see me since I have to work. I know they are doing fun stuff during the day that I can't be part of because I have to work. But at least I will get to enjoy more of their company.

I have a few things I did want to write about. Please pray for my friend Robin today. She is having some surgery and I think she would really appreciate a few extra prayers.

Also for those of you who take the time to read what I have to write and who are interested in my life after Shirley, thank you. It's funny that I just said that...Life after Shirley. Because that is how I look at my life now...Life after Shirley. I love all of you who keep commenting and reading ...trying to help me get through an awful time. And who want to keep reading about the bad dog also. grrrr...

Love,

Teresa

P.S. pray for me to make it back to work after the lunch...aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!

No comments: