June 22, 2009

Another Busy Weekend...

is over...but it was fun. The best part I think was seeing my daddy on Father's Day. He was adorable as usual. I think he is worn out from all the parties and company and is finally relaxing. It's amazing that no matter how many times I drive out there...I can always find something new to tell my kiddos. We drove by the first place that Shirley worked...it used to be called Victory Junction. Now it's just a building that is closed down...but memories came flooding back when I told them that. Shirley hated that job. But thinking back to how cute she was in her uniform with an apron...

Kathy's daughter Elaina had her birthday party Saturday night. We didn't get to stay long but I know that she had a wonderful birthday and it felt good to get my hug from my momma and Kathy. I can always use a good hug.

It was also really great to hear from Becky...Aunt Carol's daughter. I swear that my goal for the next year or so is to get to see everyone that I have not seen in a really long time. I would love to sit and talk to them and hear their memories of our Shirley. I know everyone has them. And it makes me feel really good to talk about her and hear the good things they remember about her.

This week I will get to have dinner with the girls from high school. It's been a little while so I am excited. I haven't been doing it for that long, but I already miss them.

And we are gearing up for our trip with Joe and Kelly to Colorado!!!! Something to definitely be excited for. Saturday night Kelly and I did a little more planning. Yea!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and whoever is reading this....I Love You!

Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We used to eat there quite a bit..Have a great day and we love you, too.

Dusty