May 29, 2009

Another Weekend

It's amazing how fast time goes. The weekend is here again. No big plans this weekend...but it may be the only one for awhile. Jake starts baseball on Monday and every game is a double header. Next weekend Tear and Guy will be here ...yea!!!! Not sure who is all coming with them but we are excited. The weekend after that is the big party for Dad!!! I'm sure he thinks time goes by pretty fast too...turning 70.

Was supposed to have lunch with Kathy today, but she ditched me. Her new job is keeping her pretty busy.

I wish Shirley was here...

Have a good weekend.

Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Teresa,

So excited I got my bracelet!! :) :) It came yesterday but we weren't home till late last night and forgot to check the mail. So I got the suprise today. Yea! :) Thanks for telling everyone how to get the bracelets.

Hope you had a good weekend. Too bad it was so short. Oh well back to the grind tomorrow, but as always still thankful for having a job!!

Love,
Tracy