October 30, 2009

Yes, We have been running...

But only a couple of times outside this week. Two times on the treadmill. Bad dog just watches me very sad...I would much rather be outside with him...but the weather is not cooperating. And now this weekend it will be dark earlier. I'm kind of scared in the dark. I don't think bad dog will be much protection...he got scared of a big bag of leaves the other night and we could barely make it home after that. I love him...but he's kind of a big baby. And every morning he tries to talk me into staying in bed and sleeping in instead of going to work. I don't think he understands that I have to work to feed him. And yes...I am going to blame him for being late to work.

Tonight we will be going to Ms. Niki's 7th birthday party (my niece). I love her and that will be a lot of fun. After that we will be joining the family for a night out for Leanna's last night here. I'm sad she is leaving already. I have not been able to spend much time with her...:( Tonight should be fun.

And tomorrow is halloween. I really do not care about that except that I will be happy it's over. Because Sunday...I am turning on my Christmas lights. I know it's early for some people...I don't care. It makes me happy. And I will enjoy it for the next two months.

I will pray for everyone to have a safe weekend. I need you all back on Monday so that you can keep reading my blog. I mean...I am assuming that I have thousands of readers out there who care what I do on the weekend...I bet the bad dog would be angry if he could read it...

Love,

Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That dog! I never tire of your stories of him. Too cute! Hope you have a nice weekend.

Love,
Teresa