November 02, 2009

It's a Happy Day...

Christmas music started. It makes me feel so good. People are constantly telling me it's too early...too early to feel good? Too early for happiness? That's what Christmas brings. It's never too early. We had our little lighting ceremony last night at our house. And it was happy. There will be enough sadness this year without our Shirley. We need to bring as much happiness as we can to try to help the sadness.

This weekend was a good weekend. Friday night was spent celebrating Ms. Niki's birthday. And then we went out with the family. Crazy kids. There was a lot of laughing. I remember that. I love that we can all get together and just let loose and have fun. We were doing a lot of talking about our trip to Mexico. I am getting so excited for that. I know we could all use it. I hate that mom and dad and Kathy and Mark will not be joining us. We will have to plan another trip in the future for all of us.

Leanna made it back home safely. It was awesome having her here for the short time that we had her. Very, very, very sweet girl. I love her with all of my heart.

Saturday was Halloween...yuck. Thank God it's over.

So, let's start another busy week. I have already imagined Shirley calling me to tell me my music has started. She would always help me listen for it...She knew what made me happy.
I do that a lot. Act out in my head what would happen if she was here. I smile and cry....


Love,

Teresa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Teresa,

Glad you had a great weekend. I also love your bad dog stories. Hope you have a great week.

Dusty

Anonymous said...

Well I'm glad you had a happy day with the Christmas lights and music! :) Our store started their Christmas cd's yesterday and put the rest of the Christmas decorations up.

Glad Leanna made it back home safe! :)

Love you,
Tracy