October 22, 2009

Rain makes me sleepy...

it was so hard to get out of bed. And you know who (bad dog) was trying to talk me into calling into work. Trust me...those big sad sleepy eyes...I almost did it. But the boss is gone...so why not just come in and goof off. Yeah right.

It's funny...I realized when we were running last night...I kept saying "Good Sue...Good dog". About the 10th time I said it I started laughing out loud. Because I always call him the bad dog. He definitely has learned how to jog. 3 days and he is awesome at it.

We have a really, really busy weekend ahead of us. Saturday the most important thing...getting my hair done. And then some of us are meeting up Saturday evening to see a scary movie. Not all of us will be going...because some of us are chickens!!!! I am hoping we can still talk everyone into going. I know Tommy, Cindy, Timmy and Steve and I are going. We will see about the rest.

Sunday...we are getting together at Tommy and Cindy's house for Brandon's birthday coming up. And Leanna will be here Sunday!!!! We are all excited about that. I was looking at her Facebook page today and just browsing through her pictures. And then I saw it....she was wearing her Shirley bracelet. I have no idea why that made me cry...but it did. I see the ladies here in Kansas City wearing them...but I didn't know about everyone else. It was just so unexpected and caught me off guard. Thank you Leanna:)

I hope everyone who has one is wearing it. It just might give you the chance to talk about her. Tomorrow might not be so good. It will be 9 months...and it's a Friday. She left on a Friday. It just is too much of a reminder. Just have to get through it.

Have a great rainy day!!!!

Love,

Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your weekend really is pretty packed! I hope that you make it through tomorrow ok! I pray that it will be sunny in your heart and mind.

Love,
Tracy