October 13, 2009

It's Cold...






and yesterday...emotionally...not a great day. It wasn't anything specific. I am sure the emotions came out when I heard about Kathy's doggie. I was sad the rest of the day. I was up until about 2:30 with thoughts of Shirley.

But today...we move on. I am getting excited to see the family this weekend. We will be getting together for mom's birthday on Saturday. It will be hard sitting around that table and playing cards without looking across the table and seeing her big smiling face. Or teasing her the whole night. Or after two sips of a Margarita, she would be already tipsy and laughing at everything.

The pictures I put on here are of when we would play cards together. They were great times.
Love,

Teresa

1 comment:

Timmy (Teresa posted this email from Timmy) said...

I do not know how to post but I see her each time I see you and Kathy and mom.

Plus if you look at her kids I see her every time.

January can not come sooner it is cold out side, the only thing I keep thinking to get me thought the cold day is it is going to be warm in Mexico.

Love you



Tim Lewis