October 21, 2009

Last year was really bad...

not too many bright spots. We had a few here and there. But from the time Shirley got diagnosed in March until she passed away in January, it pretty much sucked. I definitely did have one good thing. Steve hired some guys to hang Christmas lights on my house last year. I love Christmas lights. And they definitely made me happy. This morning, when I was leaving my house, 3 guys were hanging my Christmas lights again. Yay!!! It made me happy. Shirley was so excited for me. She knew how much I would love it. And I know it's early...but they have to be up for Thanksgiving.

And, in case you are wondering, Teresa and the bad dog went running again. Bad dog did really, really good last night. I was pretty proud of him. We only had one incident when a little boy saw bad dog and wanted to pet him. So, me being super excited for the break, was happy to bring him over for a little lovin. Bad dog laid down in the grass, rolled over and was very happy to be rubbed on. Everything was going good...until the grizzly bear came out in him and a nail swiped the little boys tummy. No damage was done, no tears were shed...but that was enough. Time to get back on the road. We both about passed out when we got home.

I know how out of shape I am, and I knew I would be sore, but I had no idea that running would make every single part of my body would be in excruciating pain from the neck down. I even gave bad dog a doggie massage just in case he hurt too.

Have a great day:)

Love,

Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think they really enjoy doggie massages ;) I give my Hailey one every once in a while & she just soaks it up.

Tracy