October 29, 2009

Can You Overdose on Chinese?

I guess not. Chinese for lunch on Tuesday, Chinese for lunch on Wednesday and Chinese for dinner last night. And I am kind of craving it right now. I have a Chinese eating disorder.

Last night's dinner with my girlfriends was awesome. As usual.

I have not had a chance to get Patrick Swayze's book yet...but I did read an article about his wife. She said she knows that she will see him again soon, so she is o.k. right now. I thought...that's exactly how I feel. It's weird how in my mind...I think that all the time. I will see her again soon. I hope to get that book this weekend.

It sounds like Leanna is having fun in Kansas City. Grandma and Grandpa are wearing her out.

One short note on the bad dog...First of all...my hair brush has been missing for a few days. Found it last night....in my back yard. I walked outside with him and he was running around playing and rolling in the leaves. I go over to him to rub his tummy and he had something in his mouth. Me...thinking it's a toy...NO!!! My hairbrush. Grrrr...(he could have at least brushed his hair).

Second...a computer has a million wires coming out of the back of it. My bad dog is super smart. He picked the one wire that connects to the internet...and chewed it in half...in probably a time span of a couple of minutes. My son Nik said he let bad dog in the house...got on the computer to do homework...pulled up the internet...internet was working. He walked upstairs to get something...came back down...wire chewed in half. I could not have picked out the internet cord that fast. Again....grrrrr!!!! Why is bad dog mad at the internet?

Super busy at work... Have a super day!!!

Love,

Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know why he's so mad at the internet or hairbrushes for that matter...but you make me laugh with your "bad dog" stories lol :-)

Are you two still jogging at night or is it getting too chilly & rainy?

About your "chinese" overdose...I don't think you can...it's just soo good!

Love ya,
Tracy