October 02, 2009

October 2, 2008


Shirley and I found out we were going to Tina Turner. I remember feeling really excited...and really sad. I know deep down it was the last concert we would ever go to. And it was.
I was so worried that she would not feel good. She had chemo that week and normally she would not be up for a concert. But she did it. She danced the night away.
So...the weekend is here again...Yay!!!!
We are planning bunco again for next Friday and mom's birthday is this month. So we do have a busy month in the works.
No bad dog stories lately...which is kind of disappointing isn't it? He might get to go to the dog park at some point this weekend, so I am sure we will come up with something.

Love,


Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a good memory & good picture :)

Hope you have a good weekend too!

Love,
Tracy