October 05, 2009

Toy Story



How cute is that!!! We had a great Saturday evening with Nik, Jake, Alex and Kelsey seeing Toy Story Double Feature in 3-D. It's awesome to spend the evening with our teenagers. These three boys have such a good time together. Alex spent the night too so it made Aunt Teresa's whole weekend:) He has so many qualities of Shirley in him...it's almost like I get to spend a little time with her. I try to hug and kiss him as much as I can ....and he never, ever backs away. I know Shirley would want me to give him the love that he is missing from her.
And the kids don't remember this, but whenever we would get together on a weekend or an evening, they would watch the Toy Story videos. Time marches on...
Bunco again on Friday...looking forward to that.
Love,
Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks like Shirley from the side, too.

Dusty