May 07, 2009

I am tired of being sick and tired


Have you ever heard that before? It is so true. And I find myself saying it all of the time. And actually this week I was sick for two days...so it even more true than ever.

What am I sick and tired of??? I am tired of the feeling that I want to just pick up the phone and tell Shirley something and realizing she's not here. Feeling those horrible feelings all over again, every single day. A hundred times a day. I have laid in bed for two days and thought of nothing else but Shirley being gone. I hate it.

Kathy is also out of town this week training for a new job. So I am so excited for her and I did get to talk to her for awhile last night so it definitely helped.

And I want to send a special thank you to Kristi and Paige. Thank you so much for taking purple flowers to Shirley. That is so thoughtful. I can see why she just loved both of you so much. And just like the geese that fly over every time I am there...she definitely was sending you a message with that song.

I love you all...thanks for listening to me...or reading...or whatever!!!

Love,

Teresa

P.S. Girls Night Out is planned for Monday!!!! Thanks to Teresa for planning it.

No comments: