May 14, 2009

The Sun Is Shining

It's really a beautiful day outside. As I walked into work I was remembering last year about this time how on a day like today...all I wanted to do was go sit on Shirley's deck with her and just spend some time with her. Unfortunately, I also remember just walking back into work. I wish I would have done that.

Today our dad is having a minor procedure done on his back. His poor back has given him so much pain. I am asking everyone to pray that this procedure gives him some relief. He turns 70 in a few weeks and what better present than to be pain free...even just for a little bit.

We also have Joe and Phillip graduating tonight...Timmy and Bea's sons. Life is changing so much for our family. How awesome for these guys.

I also thought I would give an update on the bad dog. The previous night he had eaten my remote control. Last night I went home to some more damage. Out of everything in the house he could choose from to eat...he chose the mouse to my computer and my headphones to my computer. Grrrrr.....his mama was mad!!! He's lucky it's a nice day....because his options were his crate or outside.

Have a beautiful day.

Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Teresa -
Boy are dogs great. They are definitely fun to have, but sometimes a real pain. I will say an extra prayer for your Dad today. Hope you can enjoy the nice day.
Tina