May 22, 2009

3 Day Weekend

Yea! I don't have anything big planned, but a 3 day weekend sounds wonderful. Hopefully get yard work done and hair done. Tomorrow I plan on hanging out with the girls from high school at Teresa's pool. And Monday having a cookout with Joe and Kelly. Hopefully some beer and relaxing will be included.

Last night I went to the retirement party of one of my teachers from high school with the other Teresa. It was a nice evening. It's funny hearing what they remember and what we remember. What's really odd is they remember Tommy more than anyone else in my family. Hmmm....I wonder why?

Tomorrow will be four months since Shirley passed away. I know I will wake up in the morning remembering her last days. I definitely will go and put a memorial on her grave. The teachers were so sad last night ... they knew she was a great person. Just like we knew that.

Have a great holiday weekend and take some time to remember our girl. Think of happy memories ... I am going to try to do that.

Love,

Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Teresa, Glad to hear you had a good time at the retirement party. :) Hope you have fun this weekend and get to relax!! :) Give a flower to Shirley for me too.

We don't have much planned either just looking forward to nice weather!!

love,
Tracy