May 18, 2009

It doesn't matter how much money you have...

Cancer will still find you. I watched the Farrah Fawcett story this weekend. She was always so pretty and had all the money in the world. But once she was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, it didn't matter. I realized after watching it, I was happy about one thing. That we weren't so wealthy that we could fly all over the country looking for false hope. That is what she got. There were times when she was so happy because Doctors told her she was tumor free. What they neglected to tell her was that she was not cancer free. She still had cancerous cells in her body. Which is what Shirley had in her bile duct. There were never any tumors, just cells. I am really sad for her and her family. Her daddy is still alive at 91 and this will be the second daughter he loses to cancer. I now know I do not want to live to be 91. If that's what happens:(

Mom and I played poker Saturday night with Sharon and Robin. Of course great food and great friends as always.

I am fighting an allergy problem at the moment. I do not normally have this problem, but this year it is awful.

Hope everyone has a great day and I am thinking of all of you. I love you.

Teresa:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are having bad allergies this season! :( They so suck!! :( Last week I kept waking up with such terrible sinus headaches that would just last all day long :( I hope you have good medicine or something to relieve the symptoms! Feel better quick!!

love you,
Tracy