May 15, 2009

The Weekend




Well first let's start with my dad. His procedure went o.k. yesterday. I think he has to go back and have more done. But let's hope that yesterday provides some relief on his back. He did manage to go to the graduation ceremony last night so that is a good sign. When I talked to him Wednesday evening he said he was a little worried because they asked him if he was an organ donor. I thought that was kind of funny because, uh not to be mean, but what organs do you donate when you are almost 70? Anyway, no organs were donated so we are o.k.

My dad turns 70 3 weeks from tomorrow. Mom is planning a "surprise" birthday party for him on the 13th. I hope mom does not let him read the blog... It should be a fun party. Aunt Connie...I am praying you are healthy enough to come. I can't wait to see you guys again.

Tomorrow night is poker night with the ladies. I just talked to mom and she is super excited to play.

Hope everyone else has a great weekend.

Love,

Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Teresa:
Tks for telling about Dad e mailed Mom but no answer so see what you had to say. And dont worry I will see all of you in a couple of weeks one thing for sure Aunt Carol, Uncle Duane and myself so hope you get some rest ok. have a good week end Teresa,
Love, Aunt Con