January 06, 2009

Pictures

Hey everyone. I have occasionally posted some pictures on the website for everyone to enjoy. Unfortunately, right now, if I posted a picture of Shirley, she just might find the energy to kill me. I had to promise that whatever pictures I have taken will not make it to the world wide web.

On that note, if anyone has a picture Of Miss Shirley that they have taken and that they would like to share, please email me, I would be glad to put it on here. tnoland@hermeslandscaping.com


I don't have an update yet today. Mom is on her way there and I will update when I know more. Let's pray for a good day:)

Teresa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you as always.
Prayers,hugs and kisses sent your way.
Robin

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM AND MAYBE THIS WILL GIVE SHIRLEY JUST ENOUGH ENERGY TO BRAIN YOU LITTLE SIS.
I HOPE MOM AND SHIRLEY HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.
HUGS ABD KISSES SHIRLEY
TEAR