August 25, 2009

Late Night Thoughts

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a night owl. I like to stay up late...watch movies...whatever. It used to be for fun. Now I have to stay up and watch t.v. until I fall asleep so sad thoughts don't creep in...

Anyway, last night while I was awake late at night...I thought about how we used to play Bunco. It was so much fun. We would have good food, good beverages and a lot of fun. Women only of course and no kiddos. I think we played for a good year or more and then for one reason or another it became difficult to get enough people to play. So we stopped.

I think I am ready to try playing again. I have realized that I need happy things in my life. It would be so easy to just sink into a depression. It's a fight every day!!! And I think this is something that would help.

It wouldn't be the same without Shirley. She was absolutely hilarious at Bunco and so much fun. The Halloween Bunco was the best. She loved to dress up. But I think she would be o.k. if we started up again. I know she would.

Just thinking out loud today....Thanks for listening.

Love,

Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember my mom talking to Aunt Debbie and her saying that all of you were getting together on whatever night to play bunco :)

Good times happy thoughts, good idea :)

Tracy