August 26, 2009

Bad Doggie...




Got groomed. How cute does he look behind that glass. He got his butt and feet shaved. He did not like that at all. Too bad.

Update...Granny is doing good from shoulder surgery. She sounds like she is recovering great. I hope I get out to see her in the hospital tonight. May be the only chance I get to see Aunt Carolyn. :( So busy.

Took Nik Noland to the doctor last night. They were not worried about his headache at all. So I will try to quit worrying. While we were waiting in the room, he told me in one of his classes, his teacher was talking about health care and cancer. He teared up and told me how much he missed his Aunt Shirley. We talked about her for awhile and then we both cried. I worry about my kiddos. I try to talk about her all the time...the good stuff. But I know deep down they are hurting. Especially my softie Nik. That was hard. And now I am crying.

I have a few things I wish she was here to give me advice on today. It's a horrible feeling to need that and just not get it.

Steve's granny went into the hospital with pneumonia last night. Let's say a prayer for both grannies today:)
Love,

Teresa




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will keep Steve's grandma in my prayers too. I really hope you get to see our grandma tonight! I talked to my mom & she said grandma was pretty "with it" comparing to some of the surgeries she has had in the past where they just drug her up so bad :(

Well, I hope Nik's headaches go away and he feels better soon!

Love ya,
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Dogs are such wonderful companions (even though alot of work)! I will keep your family in my prayers.
Hope you have a good evening. By the way, the book would be great, I look forward to reading your blogs.

Love, Tina

Anonymous said...

Best wishes and quick recoveries for both grannies. Good to hear Nik will be fine.

And that precious animal! I already need to come visit him again. He's just too cute and fun!

Love,
Teresa