August 14, 2009

Facebook

I finally joined and I love it. It's really fun reconnecting with some people. Another outlet for Teresa. Yea!!!

Busy weekend ahead. Of course. I read something today that I thought was so true.

"Whoever said .... Winning isn't everything...never had to fight cancer!"

When it comes to cancer...winning is everything. It's the only thing there is or you die. Poor Shirley was never even given the chance to put up a fight. Cancer had won before the fight ever got started.

I'm not as much sad as I am reflective today. I will hope for everyone a safe and happy and fun filled weekend:)

I love you,

Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The big C has nothing on you girl. I think you have fought hard to let it know you are aware how it works and to provide us all wiht information, thank you for putting the fight for Shirley. I am glad you are in her and well as my corner.
Love you
Tear