August 13, 2009

Bad Dog ....Was...


Sleepy dog. "Why are you taking my picture...it's 2:00 in the morning?" My doggy keeps me company when I am up late at night. Unfortunately, he has to have his picture taken when I get bored. I don't think there is any better comfort than hugging on a doggy. And kissing his face. Even if he does eat innocent baby animals.
Weekend is approaching and that makes me happy. Mom just called and asked me to play bingo tonight. I wish I could. That sounds really fun. But I have soooo much to do. So I'm sad I can't go. A little mom/daughter bonding would probably do me good.
The next week or so will bring Kathy's birthday, Aunt Carolyn is coming to town, Grandma is having shoulder surgery...I am sure I am missing something. Staying busy...that's the secret!!!
Love,
Teresa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just try to remember how much the rest of your family loves you and needs you, too.

Try to smile..

Dusty

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your weekend!

Nothing like the unconditional love of a pup. :0)

Love,
Teresa

Anonymous said...

Your doggy is sooo cute!! :) Hey why not take a picture, I think they love there picture being taken mine should by now anyway lol ;)

Tracy