August 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Kathy


Today is Kathy's birthday. Yea!!!! I hope it is a great day for her. I do know that mom made her blueberry pancakes this morning. That's an awesome way to start your birthday.
We will be having lunch together so I will give her a big birthday squeeze.
The weekend was ridiculous. Between working and cleaning and school shopping...it was over before I even realized it started.
It's dreary and raining here and it's Monday. That's not a great combination for Teresa's emotions. But will try to keep the chin up...
I hope you all have a great day.
Love,
Teresa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATHY!!!! Have fun at lunch, girls...

Dusty

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Kathy! :) Hope you had a good time at lunch today! We just got back from camping this evening. It was fun, we were out in the middle of no where but we had fun :)

I agree, bluberry pancakes are a very good way to start out your birthday!! I love blueberrys!! :)

Hope your day went well Teresa!

Love you,
Tracy

Anonymous said...

I hope your Birthday was GREATY!
and Teresa every thing works out hang in there kid, love you so much and miss you more
Tear