August 21, 2009

And She was There...

It's beautiful outside, it's Friday and I wanted to go to lunch with somebody. But, I had nobody. On a day like this a year ago, I would have instant messaged Shirley and she would be here in a second to go to lunch with me. But today she wasn't here. So I call Kathy just to talk while I am headed to my Chinese restaurant. I figure I will just go pick it up and bring it back to my desk. It's so nice out I decide to sit out on the bench outside the restaurant and talk on the phone for a little bit. And who drives right in front of me....Kathy. I asked her where she was...she told me...and then ... she was there. I had a lunch date.

Thank you Kathy.

Love,

Teresa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had Kathy to spend lunch with. I loved seeing her last night. Great time!

Love,
Teresa

Anonymous said...

I belive you need to write a book of memories. I have enjoyed reading your thoughts and comments and you are very good. a Book of sisters,dreams inspirations,pain and cares.
Love you
Tear

Anonymous said...

OOH! I like Tear's idea of you writing a book! It's a good idea, I've enjoyed reading all the blogs too :)

Glad Kathy was able to join you for lunch after all :) That was a nice suprise :)

Love,
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Yeah...that's an awesome idea. I can't wait everyday to read your blogs....You should give it a whirl. That's really cool that Kathy showed up. She was getting a vibe, huh?

Have a great day,

Dusty