August 24, 2009

I worked all weekend...

and it was not fun. It did keep my mind busy though. I know I have said that helps before but it is so true. In the morning yesterday, I went to the grocery store and cleaned up my house. Was very busy. Then we got in the car to go to Jack's ball game and as soon as we started driving and I relaxed, my mind went straight to Shirley. I just started crying. I realized it was the 7 month anniversary that we lost her. It hit me so fast. I made sure I was busy the rest of the day. I could think about her all day and cry all day every day. But that's not how life works. You are not allowed to do that.

Aunt Carolyn and Mom went to Springfield and it sounds like they had a great time. They got to see a lot of our relatives there...they are lucky.

Tomorrow my grandmother has her shoulder surgery. Ouch!!!

We had awesome weather this weekend. I can feel fall right around the corner. Usually my favorite time of year. Maybe not so much anymore:(

I can't believe it's Monday already....grrrrr...

Love,

Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah no kidding, the weekends fly by so fast it's not fair. You work so hard all week for those 2 days that just fly away :( It is still nice to have them though...not complaining about that. lol

We had crappy weather here in Michigan :( Hurricane Bill is sending us his love :( Yuck!

I heard my Mom, Aunt Debbie, and Grandma have to be up at 4am! :o That's terrible! I hate getting up that early.

Anyway praying Grandma gets through this surgery ok. I know everytime I talk to her, she sounds so tired :( Hopefully she can get this over with and rest during recovery!

Hope you get some rest too, sounds like your weekend was too busy!

Love you,
Tracy