July 22, 2009

This is the face of a Serial Killer...



Grrrr....bad dog. Over the weekend we have learned that this dog is an animal serial killer. I have found random dead animals in the yard...or brought to me as an offering of love (I guess). But never, ever have I experienced what I experienced this past weekend. I look out my kitchen window and I see this pretty golden retriever/chow dog romping in the backyard. Tossing (what I think) are toys or sticks around. Yea....having a good time. Whoo hoo, this is fun. Tossing and jumping and kicking his feet up.
And then... I look a little closer. No...these are not toys. As he comes running to the door asking to be let in, I decide to go look at what the bad dog has been playing with. As I get closer, the horror starts seeping in...not one rabbit, not two rabbits...a whole family of rabbits. Daddy, Momma and three babies. Nice puppy...isn't he cute.


So I have decided there is no saving the doggy soul. The Animal God I am sure has decided that he will not go to Doggy heaven. I tried. I tried to teach him right from wrong and he refuses to listen. I mean...look at him..he does not even know how to sit in a chair. Again...grrrr.
So no story about my Shirley today. She would not love this bad dog killing the bunny and bird families. Or maybe he is just hurrying them along to go see Shirley. Who knows....
Have a great day!!!
Teresa






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH...YOU CRACK ME UP...that was funny...Not the killing part, but how you talk about him...

Dusty

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! That's terrible!! Nathan's dogs kill squirrels and I'm sure birds too :( Not sure if they've gotten any bunnies...

But oh my, a whole family of cute little bunnies!! :( That's just terrible!

Tracy

Anonymous said...

Dogs will be dogs. He is just too cute 'sitting' in that chair! Keep these cute pictures coming. I love seeing him!

Love,
Teresa

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he actually catches them, my dog tries and can't keep up. Love the pics! Bless you!

Jennifer