July 27, 2009

Another Successful Hog Roast





and I left my camera at Tommy and Cindy's. So you get pictures from last year. And it kind of makes me feel like Shirley was there when I look at those.
It was a great turnout and the food was awesome. I have never seen the pool as crowded before. They hired a girl to sing some country music to start the party and then ended with a jazz band.
Tim and Bea and Steve and I hung around a little later to plan our Mexico trip. Things are actually starting to come together. Hmmm...I think I really am going to have to get on a plane again. Start praying for me now.
Jake's baseball season is over as of yesterday. So should free up some of my time...probably not. July is almost over...that is just so weird. Time is flying by.
Hope to have lunch with Kathy or mom this week. We will see....:)
Love,
Teresa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like all had a great time and have a wonderful time in Mexico

Anonymous said...

Hey Teresa,

Sounds like the party was a blast! It's neat they had a band & a singer. :) I like the pictures you put up too. They are very nice.

I agree...summer is flying by way too fast :( It was just May like yesterday. It has not been a very warm summer either. We had like one week of 80degree weather and it's been cool every since. :( Not like the summers I remember. Oh well, it's still summer so it's ok :) *not snowing* that's the key! lol

Hope you have a good night.

Love,
Tracy

Anonymous said...

the pictures seem like yesterday. I miss her so much still, I expect her to email with I haven't heard from you for a while. But when I read your comments and or thoughts it makes me realize she is only a breath away listening. I can only see her breifly when I get to work in the morning and it feels good to see her smiling face as well as the rest of my family. I thank you Teresa for making it possible to see and be apart of things when I am so far from home. You all have a great trip to Mexico I only wish I were going also.
Love to all Tear