July 29, 2009

It's that time again...

the fair. Not the same old fair that we have had in the past. No rides or fun stuff. And not even in Wyandotte County. Weird. Oh well. Sammy makes it sound like it will be their last year doing the fair anyway. And Shirley's not here...so it's kind of appropriate that it's not the same as every other year.

We will go out and watch Sam and Alex show their piggies. Sam has already won some ribbons this week. I hope they do well.

I was so worried last year on how Shirley would do with the heat and all of the work and being sick. But she was so strong and did just fine.

Just got a call from Miss Kathy...she's taking me to lunch. Woo Hoo!!!!! Made my whole day!

Today is a good day!!!! I don't know why, but it is. Thinking good thoughts and loving my family.

I hope the same for everyone I love.

Love,

Teresa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its great to hear you are having a good day. Enjoy your lunch with Kathy.

Tina

Anonymous said...

Good days are always great! And made even better with good food, memories, laughter, and of course Kathy!! :)

Glad to hear it :)

Love,
Tracy

P.S. Can you maybe take some pictures of Sammy & Alex with their piggies and post them if at all possible? I would love to see them! :) Congratulations to them on the ribbons Sam has already won too! :)