July 24, 2009

So I Had to Go Visit Shirley



to make myself feel better...finally. I woke up yesterday around 5:30 and I was already crying. I tried to go into work and that lasted maybe 2 hours. So I went to the store, bought some pretty purple flowers and went to visit Shirley. It's very beautiful and peaceful there. And it did help. I love her and I miss her and I guess some days are just going to be worse than others.
Last night I went to dinner with my friends from high school again. Ironically, it was across the street from where we had Shirley's visitation. The dinner was good, the company was great and ended my day on a very good note.
So tomorrow is the hog roast at Tom and Cindy's. I am definitely looking forward to that. I think I am needing a little family time:)
I hope you all have a safe and happy weekend!!!!
Love,
Teresa:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great weekend. Take pictures of the hog...I haven't seen a "hog roast" in a long time. My dads work picnic had one but I was younger and the smell made me sick :( I think I actually had the flu & the sight & smell just didn't go well together. I don't know. Anyway pictures are always nice :)

Have fun!

Tracy

P.S. I like the pictures you put on that you gave Shirley. They are really pretty. The scenery looks peaceful. :)