July 21, 2009

It Can Be Frustrating...

waiting. Dad went to his doctor yesterday and told him he needs to see a Vascular Surgeon. Unfortunately they said that they can't get him in for another month. So you just play the waiting game...and try not to worry. (yeah right)

I had lunch with Kathy yesterday. It was nice getting caught up. This weekend is Tom and Cindy's big summer hog roast. Should be a great time. Last year it was stressful because Shirley was not feeling good at all but she was trying to put on an act like she was o.k. I finally remember her and I sneaking over to her house and we laid down on her couch after it got dark. I told her to take all the time she needed. We were eventually caught and went back to the party...but it was difficult for her. I will miss her there this year.

I hate her not being here. I hate it more every single day.

Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know, I still can't believe she is gone :( I look at the picture you have up on this blog of you and her and I just can't get it in my head that she isn't there :(

Well I'm guessing that Tommy's eyes are doing better. Sounds like it should be a good hog roast huh? :) My parents took pictures of Sammy and Alex's pigs/hogs, however you want to say it. ;) They were as cute as big ole pigs can be :)

I am continuously keeping Uncle Tom in my prayers! I hope he is taking it easy and following dr's orders, no matter how hard it may be!

Love you,
Tracy