July 16, 2009

It's Thursday....

almost the weekend. Yea!!! There I go again...wishing time away. I can't help it. I don't want to be here at work...so I have to wish for the weekend.

I have planned another trip. Girls here at work are going on a little weekend float trip and asked me to go with them. I said yes!!!! My sister-in-law Kelly is going to go with us too so it will be a lot of fun. Girls only. It's 3 weeks away...I can't wait.

I have decided that it is definitely best to keep myself busy. It is exhausting but definitely the right thing to do. When we were driving across Kansas to Colorado, that gave me too much time to think. And be sad. I still can't think about or talk about Shirley without crying. It hurts too much. She should be here having fun and taking trips with me. She would love it.

Tommy is doing o.k. today. Cindy said he was still in quite a bit of pain. And of course not taking it easy and trying to do too much. She will take good care of him and make sure he gets better.

Have a great day!!!!

Love,

Teresa

No comments: