July 28, 2009

I Had Lunch With...

Mom and Grandma!!! Yea!!! We had mexican food and it was such a nice lunch. I do love both of them! It was nice of them to take me away from work for awhile. It started pouring down rain at the end and now I am sitting in air conditioning wet and cold. :( grrrrr.

Poor Grandma is due to have another shoulder surgery at the end of August. She is aging right before our eyes. And on the way back from lunch we started talking about missing our girl Shirley and how fast time just passes us by....and there is nothing you can do. I'm not sure that's as bad for me as it used to be. I told mom that I can remember grandma being such a big, strong woman. She was a hard worker and just took care of herself. And now, she is so dependent on everyone else. Shirley always helped mom take care of grandma. She was good at that.

Tracy, thank you for talking to me through the blog. I really appreciate it. You are such a sweet girl and I love you and I am glad we are related. Aunt Carolyn and Uncle Dan are blessed to have you. Dusty and Tina...you guys are so nice. I told the girls from high school how you guys comment and keep my spirits up through the blog. You have no idea how much it helps.

And Tear .... come to Mexico with us. You and Guy would have a blast. No kiddos...no grand kids...Just the adults. We love and miss you guys.

Stay Dry!!!!

Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad we are related too :) I like this blog because so many times you really want to talk to someone but don't get the chance to get on the phone or just can't find the time. But this blog is a nice way to chat a little :) Again, I am so glad you decided to keep the blog going.

It's nice you were able to have lunch with Grandma too today. I miss her a lot and just found out on Sunday that she was having another surgery coming up. :( That really sucks! I feel so bad for her that she's having such a hard time with that shoulder. :(

And you're not kidding about the rain, it's like we are in Mexico or Florida or something...it's nice and sunny then the next thing you know it's pouring like crazy. What an interesting summer (weather wise) we are having.

How is Uncle Tom doing? I forgot to ask my mom if she talked to Aunt Debbie. We keep praying that he will start feeling better & get better really soon!

Love you,
Tracy