July 17, 2009

My Daddy...

is in the hospital. He has had an aortic aneurysm for awhile now. And they say that it is not serious. But they check on it every now and then. They did a scan on Wednesday and found out that this aneurysm now has a blood clot in it. So they wanted him in the hospital to put him on some medication to try to take care of this. Right now, they make it sound like it's not serious. I hope they are right. I mean all of the words they use sound serious....aneurysm, blood clot.. But I guess we have no choice but to believe them.

So let's pray for dad this weekend. Let's pray that he does not have too bad of a time without smoking. Those poor nurses. We told them to cover his body with the patches.

Just another bump in the road for my family. Have a great weekend,

Love,
Teresa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prayers and good thoughts to your dad and your family. Keep us posted on how he is doing.

Love,
Teresa

Anonymous said...

I am praying for Uncle Tom! I hope he feels better real soon!!

love,
Tracy